CEN talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introduce myself

2 posters

Go down

introduce myself Empty introduce myself

Post by badirene Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:30 am

Hello, I would just like to introduce myself to the forum. I was adopted at birth by a widow who was emotionally absent and physically unable to parent because of illness. My early life consisted of taking care of her needs and she died when I was eleven. At that stage I was bounced around various distant family member homes with no consistency in life. As an adult I just knew I was feeling empty inside and attended various therapists in an attempt to heal my ongoing depression, but nothing seems to last long term despite my efforts. I stumbled upon a book about CEN and it was like I finally had words to describe what I was feeling and missing. It was like a light went on and I could start to understand why I do the things I did in the past. I have wasted my life searching for love and approval where I will not get it, looking outside of myself for healing. I am hopeful to begin a new chapter in life and heal myself from within.

badirene

Back to top Go down

introduce myself Empty Re: introduce myself

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi Badirene. Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you can be goodirene soon Razz

I'm really excited you've began a new chapter. I hope you will stick around and keep us up-to-date about how things go.

-admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://centalk.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down